Nonprofits are driven by their mission,
by their cause. But sometimes a good cause
just isn't enough.
Few nonprofits have all the know-how they need within their organization. Even in good times, they can run into problems. And when times are tough, it's hard to know which issue to tackle first.
That's when an outside expert — a consultant — can help your organization thrive and succeed. When you are maximizing both your human and financial resources, it increases the likelihood that you will achieve your mission.
Christine can facilitate your nonprofit's success by putting her extensive knowledge and experience to work in the following ways, and more:
- Prepare the organization for its future by developing a succession plan
- Regain stability and maintain momentum with "Transition Management" between executive directors, including Interim Executive Director and Executive Search services
- Build a strong board of directors through governance reviews that help a board function more effectively, including assistance with enhancing the board's composition, structure, roles and responsibilities
- Assess the organizational structure and develop a realistic, comprehensive strategic plan for future growth
- Teach the "dos and don'ts" of successful grant applications and foundation relationships
- Create a diversified and sustainable funding plan
- Coach the executive director to maximize skills and increase effectiveness
- Facilitate meetings of all sizes